- 360ml Water
- 1.2kg Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 10 Apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Orange, quartered, seeded and thinly sliced (including rind)
- Prepare the jars (see notes below)
- Place the water and sugar in a large saucepan over a medium heat and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add lemon juice, apples and orange, bring to the boil and continue to boil for about 30 minutes, stirring.
- Remove from the heat and Test for a Set
- Skim any scum from the surface and ladle into warm jars. Cover, seal and label.