Page 413 in the Bread and Bread Machine Bible.
As usual, I only make a small loaf of Bread here.
- 150ml Water
- 140g Grated Raw Beetroot
- 2 Spring Onions, chopped
- 375g White Bread Flour
- 15g Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Easy Bake Yeast
- Pour the Water into the bread pan.
- Sprinkle over the grated Beetroot the spring onions and the White Bread Flour.
- Add the Butter, Salt, Sugar into the corners.
- Finally add the Yeast into a hollow in the center of the flour.
- Start the machine, on normal setting with medium crust.
- Optionally slash the top of the loaf just before baking cycle starts.