Blue-Collar-Trash Chocolate Cake
Thanks to BigClive for this 4 minute recipe.
- 3 Heaped Teaspoons Sugar
- 3 Heaped tsp Self Raising Flour
- 1 Heaped Cocoa
- 2 tsp Oil
- 50ml (2 shot glasses!) Milk
- Mix the sugar, flour and cocoa in a microwavable cup.
- Stir in the oil and the milk
- Microwave for one and a half minutes.
I didn't have any self raising flour, only plain flour. I didn't have any backing powder either, but did have some bicarbonate of soda. To make bubbles, you need an alkali (the bicarb of soda) and an acid. I used lemon juice. It worked fine!