Post knock down
- Put all of the ingredients except for the fresh coriander into the machine and set on "Dough".
- Pre heat the oven to it highest setting, with baking sheets.
- At the end of the cycle, place the dough on a lightly floured surface, and knock back.
- Kneed in the fresh coriander.
- Shape into 3 balls, and roll each out into a large thin pear shape.
- Pre heat the grill to its highest setting.
- Place the naan on the pre-heated sheets, and bake for 4-5 minutes until puffed up.
- Remove and place under the hot grill for a few seconds until the naan browns and blisters.
- Brush with melted oil, ghee or oil.
- Serve warm.