- Put all the ingredients for the dough into the machine, and use the "Dough" setting.
- Knock back, and flatten the dough slightly
- Sprinkle over the sage and onion, and kneed.
- Shape into a ball, flatten it, then roll it out
- Place in a oiled tin (25-28 cm in diameter)
- Over with clear film and leave to rise in a warm place for 20 minutes
- Poke holes into the dough with your fingertips to make deep dimples over the whole surface.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C
- Cover and leave to rise for another 15 minutes
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with onion and sage leaves, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes