Orange and Pomegranate Salad
- 1 bag of salad leaves
- 1 large Orange
- 1 Pomegranate
- 3-4 Figs
- 125g Soft Goats Cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons Pomegranate Molasses
- Place the salad leaves in a large bowl
- Grate the zest from the orange over the leaves.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds over the leaves
- Cut half the orange into small pieces, and sprinkle on top.
- Also add chopped figs.
- Crumble the soft goats cheese
- Don't mix the salad too much (serving will mix it a little).
- Juice the other half of the orange and mix in well the pomegranate molasses,
then drizzle over the salad.
Amanda gave me this recipe, after the Euro 2020 football party quarter final win against Ukraine (in 2021).