Serves: 24 ; Prep: 20 mins ; Cook: 35 mins
- 2 Eggs
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 400g Pumpkin Purée
- 350ml Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cloves
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Mix in flour. Fold in oats. Press into a 23x33cm (9x13 in) baking tin. Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until set.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs with caster sugar. Beat in pumpkin and evaporated milk. Mix in salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Pour over baked pastry base.
- Bake in preheated oven an additional 20 minutes, until set.
- Let cool before cutting into squares.