- 1 Onion
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 25g root Ginger
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1 tsp powdered Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 small Chilli
- 200g (1/2 a can) chopped Tomatoes
- 400g Quorn pieces
- 125ml hot vegetable Stock
Optional topping :
- 1 tbsp chopped Coriander.
- Chop and fry the onion.
- Add the garlic, ginger, cumin, fennel, cinnamon, garam masala and turmeric. Fry for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes and the sugar.
- Continue cooking for 10 mins until the tomatoes have reduced, and darkened.
- Add the quorn and cook for another 5 mins.
- Pour in the stock, and simmer for 10 mins.
- Serve with chopped coriandeR.
We had this with Lentil and Onion Rice.