- 1 medium sized Marrow
- 1 small onion
- 200g Quorn mince
- 30g soft white breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 250ml cheese sauce (didn't use this)
Used grated cheese and slices of tomato to go on top.
- Halve the marrow lengthways and scoop out the seeds.
- Lay each side by side in a greased shallow casserole. (We cooked them in the oven for a while. The recipe doesn't)
- Skin and chop the onions.
- Fry the onions a little,add the chilli and garlic. Add the quorn, breadcrumbs and chives. (We also added some of the seeds from the marrow)
- Beat the egg until liquid and use to bind the mixture.
- Divide the stuffing between each marrow half.
- Add the slices of tomato and grated cheese.
- Bake in oven 180 c gad 4 for 1/2 hour..approx.