Sun Dried Tomato and Parmesan Carbonara
From Page 224 of Vegetarian and Wholefoods Bible
- 175 Tagliatelle
- 50g Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 150ml Double Cream
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 50g grated Parmesan Cheese
- 12 fresh Basil leaves, shredded
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water, until tender (al dente).
- Meanwhile cut the sun dried tomatoes into small pieces
- Beat the eggs, cream and mustard in a bowl. Do not allow the mixture to become frothy.
- Drain the pasta, and immediately return to the pan, adding the other ingredients.
- Cook for 1 minute until the sauce thickens.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve immediately.