Tabbouleh with Chickpeas and Spring Salad
Date : 4-11-2010
Source : Kitchen Seasons, Ross Dobson
- 90g fine Bulghur (cracked wheat)
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 60ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 small bunch of Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 large handful of Mint, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Dill, finely chopped
- 1 small punnet cherry Tomatoes
- 400g Chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 120g Spring Salad Mix
Put bulghur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over 125ml boiling water.
Stir once, cover and put aside for 8-10mins.
Put lemon & olive oil in a small bowl & whisk.
Pour over bulghur & stir well with a fork, fluffing up and separating the grains.
Put bulghur in a large bowl with the parsley, mint, dill, tomatoes, chickpeas and salad leaves.
Toss everything together & season well.