Every now and then, I notice things that I do without thing, that other people don't do. So I thought it worthwhile to write a few of them down.
- To Do Lists
- Git Diff before Commit
- print vs an interactive debugger
- Scratch Pad Project
- Peek at Java Byte Code
- Look at Library Source Code
- Kotlin Extension Functions are Not Methods
- Kotlin's Scope Functions with and apply are Dangerous
- Good Names are Good
- Tab and Shift+Tab
- Tabs vs Spaces
- Coding with Ignorance Just because you can write flashy code, doesn't mean you should.