I'm going to put a simple voting system on the site, beacuse I want to ask some weird questions, and see if people agree with me, and maybe getting a debate going.
I want to ask questions that people don't often ask, such as :
Was one of your ancestors a fish?
At first glance it sounds stupid, but if you believe (as I do) in evolution, then your great, great, ... <lots more greats> grandparents really were fishy!
If you've got a question that you want to ask, add it below.
BTW, some of the questions are deliberately inflamatory. I believe that no question is too dumb or too dangerous to be asked. Thinking brings insight, closing your eyes (or your mind) brings ignorance and intollerance. So, be open minded and think.
- Is the head of the catholic church responsible for more deaths than Hilter?
- Which of these countries do you fear the most? UK, USA, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, China, Russia.
- Where's the coldest place in the universe?
- What colour is the sun? The moon?
- Are black people geneticaly more or less intelligent than white people?
(Don't get annoyed - its only a question, and knowing the answer may be useful - I don't know the answer)
- Can impossible things happen?
- How much time does it take a photo of light to travel one light year though space?