Coriander Omelette Parcels with Oriental Vegetables
- 130g Broccoli
- 30ml Groundnut Oil
- 1cm Root Ginger
- 1 large Garlic clove
- 2 red Chilli Peppers
- 4 Spring Onions (sliced diagonally)
- 175 Pak Choi
- 50g Coriander Leaves
- 115g Beansprouts
- 45ml Black Bean Sauce
- 4 Eggs
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and fresh under cold water.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp of oil in. Add the ginger, garlic and half of the chilli. Stir fry for 1 min.
- Add the spring onions, broccoli and pak choi and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Chop 3/4 of the coriander and add to the frying pan. Add the bean sprouts and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add the black bean sauce, and heat for 1 min.
- Remove from the heat, and keep warm.
- Mix the eggs lightly and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little oil in another frying pan, and add 1/4 of the eggs.
- Swirl to cover the whole pan, and add 1/4 of the remaining coriander leaves.
- Cook until set.
- Remove from the pan, and keep warm while you make another 3 omelettes.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture into the centre of the omelette and roll up.
- Cut in half crossways ans serve garnished with more coriander leaves and chilli.
I only used 1 chilli (none used as a garnish).